In case if you are facing issues like printer driver is unavailable in your windows 10 system? When you see this error on your system while you are trying to printer a document, this means that the driver you have installed is either not compatible or is outdated. Printer driver is unavailable HP can also take place due to the corrupt driver or because the computer fails to recognize it.
For removing the driver is unavailable HP printer problem, finding the right set of drivers is not at all a difficult task. All what is important here is to do it in the correct manner. Sometimes, the Windows fails to find the printer drivers and this leads to HP driver unavailable problem. But it is not at all a big issue for HP printers and can be easily resolved by following the steps we have mentioned below.
Before moving on the solutions for the driver unavailable for HP printer error, let’s understand the cause for driver is unavailable printer HP problem.
Reasons for Printer Driver Unavailable Windows 10 Error
One of the major and the most common reason for this error is the outdated version of printer driver software which you have installed in your Windows 10 system. Maximum of the people forget to update their printer drivers that lead to this issue. For confirming that whether you have installed the printer drivers in your Windows 10 system or not, you need to check your operating system. You can try any of the mentioned below methods to resolve this issue.
Steps to Resolve Printer Driver Unavailable Windows 10 Problem
Reinstalling Printer Driver
- Press the windows key along with the R key from your keyboard.
- Run will open.
- In the dialog box enter devmgmt.msc and hit the ok button.
- Search for your printer driver, after you get it right click on it and choose the uninstall option.
- A pop-up window will open, click on the uninstall button to confirm.
- Now, go to the official website of HP and enter your printer model number for downloading the latest version of the printer drivers.
- Once done, install the driver again.
- Take a print test now.
Manually Installing Windows Update
- Go to updates by entering it in the search bar of your computer system.
- Go to the check for updates from the list of search results.
- Hit the windows update button from update status.
- If you see the updates option is available, click on the dialog box to start the update downloading.
- Once the process update is completed, restart your computer system.
- Take a test print.